Resolving conflict when the relationship matters — that’s what we do.
We bring together professionals in mediation, conflict coaching, child and family advocacy, and financial planning to offer a holistic approach to resolving disputes so the issues are settled while the relationships move forward.
We help families settle difficult disputes while preserving relationships with all those impacted. Common issues include divorce, marital conflict, adoption, paternity, estates, and elder care.
Business conflicts put more than profits on the line. We help businesses realign relationships around common values to resolve issues that threaten reputation, client relationships, and productivity.
At their heart, conflicts within a community are really family conflicts—impacted deeply by commonly held beliefs. We help community members utilize shared beliefs as a guide to resolution of the issues.
Organizational conflicts arise when people with limited interaction join to accomplish a goal. We help resolve underlying conflict and build working relationships for future issues.
Finding myself going through a divorce was the last thing I expected a few years ago. I am so grateful to have been referred to Patrick Brown and his mediation services. ~ Mary, Client
Working with the resolution Center during my divorce was the smartest choice we made. Tess was able to create an atmosphere of resolve and solution for my ex and myself. We saved thousands of dollars and saved so much heartache. The Resolution Center provides a service that can allow couples to move on with their lives without destroying a family. For that I am grateful. ~Virginia, Client
I trust The Resolution Center with my clients and have never been disappointed with the quality of care they have received. ~ Stephanie Castle, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, Norther Light Christian Counseling
The Resolution Center was fantastic at helping us sort through everything in our somewhat unique situation. Pat and Patty helped us have an amicable divorce with no lawyers and no fights, and they put an emphasis on what was best for our 3 kids. ~ Chris, Client
Mother of eight, Tess knows conflict. “When my children argue, we resolve the issue—but my focus is on helping them protect their relationship. I do the same for my clients.” An attorney with a counseling background, Tess works as a Mediator and Divorce/Conflict Coach helping clients resolve disputes, redefine relationships, and move forward.
Learn more about Tess.
Patricia is a parent, a stepparent and now a grandparent. She also has years of experience with children and families as a school psychologist in private practice, as a behavioral therapist, and as a developmental specialist.
Learn more about Patricia.
Pat knows about settling conflict. He has served as an Attorney-Mediator in private practice in Zionsville for over 20 years—combining his training in Pastoral Counseling and Marriage & Family Therapy with his training as an attorney to conduct thousands of mediations.
Learn more about Pat.
- Resolutions for a New Future-Navigation Divorce OptionsNew years bring new opportunities, hopes, and …
- Three Keys for Building (or Rebuilding) Joy in RelationshipsWhat do you want for the holidays? This is the key …
- Making Holidays Great for Children–from Two Houses“For Christmas, I just want everybody to be …
- Holidays after Divorce–from the Children’s PerspectiveWhat are you planning for your children this holiday …
- Tips for Telling the Children, “We’ve decided to divorce.”While always painful, coming to the decision to …
- 4 Signs You Are Headed for DivorceWhat makes a couple divorce? Some say financial …
- Protecting Children in DivorceAs though it were yesterday, I remember sitting at a …
- Why Mediation for Divorce?As I helped my child work through a complex math …