Your Path to a Successful Divorce
After your divorce is final, do you:
- want assets in your pocket–not the attorney’s?
- want successful adjustment to your new life?
- want a healthy relationship with your children?
One key decision gets you all three.
Charlie Asher, family attorney and co-founder of Up to Parents (a website that focuses on successful parenting in divorce), discovered the secret.
He polled divorced couples and made three lists.
- List 1–those who preserved the most money,
- List 2–those who entered post-divorce life with the brightest outlook, and
- List 3–those who maintained a healthy relationship with their children.
He found the same names on all 3 lists. How?
These couples put children first . . .in every decision.
When spouses put the children’s needs ahead of their own–they saved their relationship with their children. Huge. But even more–they also saved money. And, they made their own healthy transition to their life post-divorce much more quickly and smoothly.
The choice requires, often, enormous effort. To set aside anger. To forego the right to punish. To give up a passionately held position.
But, the pay-off:
- save money,
- enter a promising new future, and
- preserve relationship with children.
Winning at the highest level.
If you are considering divorce and want to work with those who will help you accomplish these goals, The Resolution Center is ready to serve you. Call 317-344-9740 or email info@TheResolutionCenterIndy.com for a free consultation.