Here’s to the Dads!!
Father’s Day celebrates the critical role dads play. Children with actively-involved fathers are:
- less likely to be aggressive when angered
- less likely to engage in alcohol or drug usage
- less likely to engage in risky sexual behavior
- more likely to finish high school
- more likely to go to college
- more likely to succeed in their jobs
- more likely to engage well with peers
In short–active fathers lead to happier, more secure, more successful adults.
Staying active can be hard after divorce. Between school, sports and other activities–parents